Thursday, January 21, 2010

GOLD SERIES 2010 PULLS!!!

I got my box of Gold Series 2010 and I am quite happy with my pulls..

Things to note about GS02:
1. CATASTOR IS A COMMON!!!
2. FREAKING HELL LOT OF STAPLES
3. I HATE EXILED FORCE AND MAGIC CYLINDER!!!

On to my pulls. After buying 1 box and 2 packs, here are the cards which I got:

1 Gold Foil Lightning Vortex
1 Gold Cry of the Living Dead
1 Gold Dark Armed Dragon
2 GOLD FREAKING JUDGMENT DRAGON!! (go and die la! just sold 2 ultimate ones)
1 Gold Sakuretsu Armor
2 Gold Exiled Force (NOOOOOO!!!!!)
2 Gold Giant Trunade
2 Gold Solemn Judgment
2 Gold Spirit Reaper
1 Gold Morphing Jar
1 Gold Breaker
1 Gold Mobius
1 Gold Magic Cylinder (I PREFER OLD PRINT ANYDAY!!!)
1 Gold A.O.J Catastor
1 Gold Fissure
1 Gold Brain Control
2 Gold Book of Moon
1 GOLD GOD BEASTKING BABAROS (OH YEAHHHH!!!!)

Now I am officially embarking on a journey to collect as many COMMON A.O.J Catastors as possible!! (Currently have 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment